- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years of business experience with 3+ years of demonstrated experience in application implementations /providing consulting services in a customer environment.
- 1-3 years Spend Analytics, Sourcing or Contract Lifecycle Management software application experience is preferred.
- Experience implementing software-as-a-service (SaaS) software solutions or ERPs with systems integration preferred.
- Strong project management, interpersonal, negotiation, communication, presentation, documentation and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to learn quickly, make strong individual contributions and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment.
- Ability to act independently, take initiative and drive tasks and issues to resolution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must. Will work extensively over the phone and in-person with customers and suppliers. Hands-on experience with project management methodologies; Agile is preferred.
- Business automation and workflow process development desirable.
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Excel and Word as well as other typical business productivity tools.
- May be required to travel domestically and internationally. Travel ranges from 25-50%. Passport required for international travel.
- Confident, articulate, succinct, professional and has sound judgement and critical thinking skills.
About Our Benefits
JAGGAER offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics. We offer a generous benefits package including employee and family health, dental and vision coverage, reimbursement accounts for eligible medical expenses; company-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability benefits; retirement plan with company match and generous paid time off benefits. Additional benefits include education and well-being reimbursements.
JAGGAER offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.