· Responsible for all aspects of project management throughout the project life cycle.
· Work with the technical leads and project team members to document requirements, identify resources and develop detailed project and resource plans.
· Manage scope, schedule, and dependency and ensure quality of project deliverables.
· Identify issues and risks and work with project team to develop mitigation plans and provide timely escalation.
· Conduct project meetings, track and monitor tasks, milestones, deliverables, risks and issues.
· Organize and manage internal and external project resources
· Ensure quality of project management work, timely updates, prepare and collect project related information.
· Manage communication and set expectations.
· Provide regular transparency, status reports and escalate risks and issues impacting project delivery.
· Identify project level metrics and KPIs relevant to the book or work, collect data, analyze trends and report on performance.
· Conduct post-project reviews